[opensuse-kde3] Deep Blue gtk theme for gtk apps in kde3
Guys,

Every once in a while I run across a good gtk theme that I like to use in my kde3 installs. Since I have a dark charcoal/blue theme on 11.4, BlueNight-II by Lars (LaGaDesk on deviantart) works great.

Screenshot:

http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/dt/trinity/ss/

The theme is:

http://lagadesk.deviantart.com/art/LaGaDesk-BlueNight-GTK-1-0-1-153675007?q=gallery%3Alagadesk%2F26869490&qo=6

That way gimp, thunderbird, etc.. look good on kde3. Just use GTK Styles and Fonts to select it after you install it. To install it, just unzip it to /usr/share/themes to make it available for all users or ~/.themes to only make it available for yourself.

Until kcontrol is fixed, just use:

kcmshell /opt/kde3/share/applications/kcmgtk.desktop

to configure the gtk theme in kde3.