[opensuse-kde3] Call for help with Trinity Project
All,

The Trinity project is gaining momentum and is in need of help for those that have CMake experience to help get modules converted to CMake. There is also a need for those with autotools/autoconf experience to help update the configuration to work with the newer autotools/autoconf.

Robert, Ilya and I are doing what we can, but there is always a need for more manpower. Bob, Felix, Erik, Mark and the rest, if you have any spare time and want to help, you can really make a difference. We all have shown an interest in seeing KDE3/Trinity move forward by virtue of being here on this list.

Regardless of your experience level, you can help. I struggle with makefiles, etc., and I'm just learning CMake, but even without being an expert, I eventually find a way to make some small contribution. Everyone can.

Think about it, join the Trinity-devel list and get familiar with what's going on. "Your desktop needs you" :)