Re: [opensuse-kde3] New packages
On 03/09/2011 05:53 AM, Mark Goldstein wrote:
On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Ilya Chernykh<neptunia@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday 08 March 2011 22:19:19 Mark Goldstein wrote:

Are these packages available for oS 11.1? I tried qalculate-kde and it
was not found.

qalculate-kde is not available specifically because qalculate library is only
included in 11.4. If you need it, I can include this library into KDE3
repository and you will be able to use it (the library is not KDE3-specific).

OK, I think I'll survive without it :-).
In any case I'm going to try 11.4, so will play with this nice tool there.

Thanks a lot!

You will like 11.4, Ilya did a great job with kde4. The kcontrol issue is a minor 'nit'. Look at my other threat. I posted all the individual 'kcmshell <module>' command lines that will let you configure kde3 pretty much as usual. (just a little more typing :)