Re: [opensuse-kde3] Hah! 11.4 desktop configured - Despite no kcontrol :)
On 03/11/2011 04:36 PM, Ilya Chernykh wrote:
I have kcontrol working well.

> When can I update :)
Actually I do not know the reason why it does not work for anybody except
me :-)

You're just luck or good.... Are you running i686 or x86_64?

<Holly Cow!>

It must be a bug in kdeglobals parsing or in the default icon theme! I just opened 'kcmshell kthememanager' and pressed 'Icons' and it didn't crash this time! This is the first time it has worked since I installed 11.4.

http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/suse/bugs/114/kde3/kcmshell-icons.jpg

The only thing I did was to manually edit ~/.kde/share/config/kdeglobals and added the icons sections I posted in the start of this thread and manually changed the icon theme.

So I wonder if the icons kcontrol module is crashing while parsing kdeglobals or something similar?

HTH :)