Re: [opensuse-kde3] flash dysfunctional with KDE3 konqueror
  • From: Ilya Chernykh <neptunia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 18:07:18 +0400
On Thursday 23 September 2010 15:11:29 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

kdebase3-nsplugin should be sufficient, but I found out, that it takes
another reload (after page load) to be finally successful. Grmpf. No
segfaults anymore, at least.

Seems now works after I rescanned modules. Awesome!

Ilya, thanks for the tests. If you had any open konquerors left, it may
very well be, that the old module was still in use.

I will check in that patch the next couple of days, if you don't mind.

Probably with such patches Konq may become again a usable browser.
But it still has javascript errors. For example, I cannot play browser games
on games.mail.ru