Re: [opensuse-kde3] flash dysfunctional with KDE3 konqueror
  • From: "Hans-Peter Jansen" <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:11:29 +0200
On Thursday 23 September 2010, 08:07:30 Ilya Chernykh wrote:
On Thursday 23 September 2010 09:54:51 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
kdebase3-nsplugin should be sufficient, but I found out, that it takes
another reload (after page load) to be finally successful. Grmpf. No
segfaults anymore, at least.

Seems now works after I rescanned modules. Awesome!

Ilya, thanks for the tests. If you had any open konquerors left, it may very
well be, that the old module was still in use.

I will check in that patch the next couple of days, if you don't mind.

Cheers,
Pete