Re: [opensuse-kde3] flash dysfunctional with KDE3 konqueror
  • From: Ilya Chernykh <neptunia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:06:58 +0400
On Thursday 23 September 2010 02:45:41 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

since $subject nagged me quite some time now, I crawled though the web and
found some hints, that may solve the issue. Backported them. Check out

home:frispete:KDE3/kdebase3 (when ready..)

and let me know about the outcome. I'm able to view

http://ti.arc.nasa.gov/destination/iss/flash/index.html

successfully ATM, BTW.

I have tried to install kdebase3, kdebase3-apps and kdebase3-nsplugin from
your repo but still cannot get flash working following your link. Which
exactly packages should I install?