Re: [opensuse-kde] FYI: 13.2 and 42.1 support will be dropped in most KDE: repositories, other reorganizations
In data domenica 19 febbraio 2017 09:20:56 CET, Mathias Homann ha scritto:

NOT good.
NOT fun.

Note that such messages aren't helpful in fixing the issue faster, in fact they
do not help at all. In fact, they're pretty demotivating. My time for this is
pretty limited, and these things reduce even more the willingness to spend
what I have.

The build failure is (to me) unexplainable because the exact same package
builds for Leap in other repositories and I haven't found a solution / reason
for it yet.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B