[opensuse-kde] Changing date/time format?
How do I make all dates and times /in KDE/ to be shown in the following
format if the 'date' command returns "Mon Nov 23 21:53:13 EST 2015":

Date: "2015-11-23"
Time (no AM/PM): "21:51"

I am in the United States but prefer the formats above. Under KDE4 with
another distro I figured this out, but can't find it in OpenSUSE's KDE4.

Yes, I also know that KDE5 does NOT support customization of formats,
which is one of MANY reasons I switched to OpenSUSE.

Thanks in advance,
Emilio
The information contained in this transmission contains privileged and
confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

CAUTION: Intended recipients should NOT use email communication for emergent or
urgent health care matters.

< Previous Next >