Re: [opensuse-kde] Nepomuk/virtuoso CPU use in 12.3rc1
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:02:23 +0100
On 11/02/13 14:30, Markus wrote:
Try disabling the e-mail indexer alone. I have a similar problem under 12.2
with KR 4.10.
Considering that NepomukCleaner has to work very hard after I did something in
KMail, I'm guessing that akonadi_nepomuk_feeder is seriously borked.

I see a lot of stderr along the lines of "you cannot create a nepomuk uri with this method" coming from the akonadi_nepomuk_feeder. Which I understand indicates an illegal data structure sent to the storage service. In other words, "seriously borked".

Will