Re: [opensuse-kde] Cant connect bluetooth headset with KDE tools
Am 30.09.2012 06:46, schrieb Malte Gell:

But, when I click on the BT symbole the headset doe snot connect,
instead I see an error in /var/log/messages:

bluetoothd[1316]: Unable to get service record: Host is down (112)
bluetoothd[1316]: Connection refused (111)

Oh, there is one way to connect the headset: remove it in KDE and add it
again in the KDE bluetooth config tool. But this canĀ“t be the
solution... so any hints for me?

Malte