[opensuse-kde] Cant connect bluetooth headset with KDE tools
Hi there,

I use KDE 4.7.2 on openSUSE 12.1 x86_64 and want to connect my Jabra
Halo headset.

The headset is already known to the KDE bluetooth tool, it is listed there.

But, when I click on the BT symbole the headset doe snot connect,
instead I see an error in /var/log/messages:

bluetoothd[1316]: Unable to get service record: Host is down (112)
bluetoothd[1316]: Connection refused (111)

How can I now connect the headset? Any ideas?
Thanx!
Malte