Re: [opensuse-kde] Why the KDE 4.8.5 stable update after upgrading to 4.9
On Friday 28 Sep 2012 16:29:53 George Olson wrote:
I just recently upgrade to openSUSE 12.2, and after upgrading I added
the repos for KDE 4.9 and upgraded to KDE 4.9.

Now that I have 4.9, I ran the following and got the following result:

george@linux-o3ef:~/Documents> zypper lp
Reading installed packages...

Repository | Name | Version | Category |
Status | Summary
------------------------ openSUSE-12.2-Update | openSUSE-2012-588 | 1
| recommended | needed | KDE: 4.8.5 stable update

since this is a patch, it looks like it will install next time I run
zypper patch. Is there a way to remove this so it no longer shows up in
the list, since I probably don't need it?

zypper al patch:openSUSE-2012-588

Nico