[opensuse-kde] Akregator repeatedly downloads already downloaded articles
  • From: Vojtěch Zeisek <vojtech.zeisek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 18:31:28 +0200
Hi,
I have weird problem with Akregator. I have been using it for over 4 years,
actually with openSUSE 12.2 and KDE 4.9.1. I upgraded to KDE 4.9 after its
release and to 12.2 last week. Few days ago it started it repeatedly downloads
already downloaded and red articles. It is very annoying. I haven't touched
settings for at least year, so there should be no problem. Surprisingly, it
happens only after new boot of computer. If I download all feeds twice during
one login session, it works as expected. Strange.
Also when I, for example, suspend computer to RAM and then wake up again,
after resuming of network connection, all feeds are downloaded. Download of
all feeds on startup is turned off. I also don't like this behaviour, which
started with KDE 4.9.
Otherwise I like Akregator very much. :-) Does, please, anyone know how to fix
that?
Thanks and have a nice day!
Vojtěch

--