[opensuse-kde] Why is attica disabled by default in KDF?
Hey,

today I noticed an ARM target was added to KDF and so I checked if my Tomahawk package was building for ARM. Of course it wasn't. One of the reasons was/is that attica 0.4. That version is in KDF but it's disabled by default and only explicitly enabled for some targets. Is there a specific reason for this? I remember I already wrote a mail asking for someone to enable it for 12.2. Maybe it would be smarter to enable it by default and disable it for older targets explicitly (for whatever reason it was done in the first place).

If it can't be enabled by default, please someone enable it for ARM :-)

Best regards,
Domme