Re: [opensuse-kde] ssl problem on 4.9.1
  • From: šumski <hrvoje.senjan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 14:10:53 +0200
On Wednesday 26 of September 2012 11:49:21 Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 26. September 2012, 00:21:07 schrieb šumski:
Can someone using factory report back, so that we know if it is 12.2
specific or not?

I do have the same issue using Factory, with both rekonq and khtml
konqueror, using vanilla KDE master. Attached 'proof'

If you start kleopatra, do you see any certificates? After I duped to 12.2 I
have issues with certificates within e.g. kdepim although the KDE version
did not change. I guess that hints towards some change outside KDE.

Sven
There are ~15 certificates listed in kleopatra (excluding my own), however
only 3 are shown as not expired. I would also say this is something outside
KDE.