merging KR49 and KDF (was: Re: openSUSE KDE team (was Re: [opensuse-kde] Missing package/update in KDF))
On Thursday 20 Sep 2012 17:21:30 Will Stephenson wrote:
On Wednesday 19 Sep 2012 11:12:37 Nico Kruber wrote:
So, at the moment, it would be important to fix every package in KR49 to
be
a (fixed) link to KDF.

Yes.

I ran into some problems trying to merge KR49 with KDF again:

development diverged at some time and I'm not sure whether or how I should
merge the .changes files

e.g. see this one:

The revoked sr's imply that only the changes from KDF should prevail and the
ones from KR49 be removed. Is that right?

Nico