Re: [opensuse-kde] Local documentation of KDE partitionmanager
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 23:24:42 +0200
Op vrijdag 21 september 2012 18:50:47 schreef Martin Schlander:
Fredag den 21. september 2012 10:05:23 skrev Freek de Kruijf:
I can find the English and Dutch documentation of the KDE Partition
Manager
on docs.kde.org. It is part of the group extragear-sysadmin. So I would
expect this to be present also as a local KDE help file. However I can't
find this documentation on any KDE repository.

Should I make a bug report about this?

You could check if the documentation is included in the latest official
upstream tarball.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/partitionman/

If it's not in the tarball - clearly there's also no (openSUSE) bug.

Dunno if stuff might appear on docs.kde.org - if it's translated _after_ the
tarball release.

The tarball release was May 2011. The date in the English doc (.pot file) is
Jan. 2011. But even this documentation is not in the KDE inline Help System. I
did find it only on docs.kde.org.

It is also not in the tarball. So apparently it is supposed to enter the KDE
documentation system via another route.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf