Re: [opensuse-kde] Local documentation of KDE partitionmanager
Fredag den 21. september 2012 10:05:23 skrev Freek de Kruijf:
I can find the English and Dutch documentation of the KDE Partition Manager
on docs.kde.org. It is part of the group extragear-sysadmin. So I would
expect this to be present also as a local KDE help file. However I can't
find this documentation on any KDE repository.

Should I make a bug report about this?

You could check if the documentation is included in the latest official
upstream
tarball.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/partitionman/

If it's not in the tarball - clearly there's also no (openSUSE) bug.

Dunno if stuff might appear on docs.kde.org - if it's translated _after_ the
tarball release.