Re: [opensuse-kde] Announcement: KDE Team meeting (Wed 26 Sept 2012 at 17:30 UTC)
On Friday 21 Sep 2012 10:18:17 Raymond Wooninck wrote:
Based on your indications, I have selected the above mentioned time for our
team meeting. I know that I can not satisfy everybodies, but I based the
outcome on the availability of the major players. I hope that other could
still join.

Thanks for taking this on, Raymond.

Not sure when this is in your time?

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=openSUSE+KDE+Team+Meeting&iso=20120926T1730

The agenda can be found at: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:KDE_meeting

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)