[opensuse-kde] Announcement: KDE Team meeting (Wed 26 Sept 2012 at 17:30 UTC)
Based on your indications, I have selected the above mentioned time for our
team meeting. I know that I can not satisfy everybodies, but I based the
outcome on the availability of the major players. I hope that other could
still join.

The agenda can be found at: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:KDE_meeting

If you would like to bring a topic forward during the meeting, then please
edit the above page and add it to the agenda including your irc nick.

If you are unable to join, but would like to express their opinion about a
certain topic then drop a private email to you and I make sure that your
opinion is taken into account during the meeting.

Thank you and hope to see you all during the KDE team meeting next week.

Regards

Raymond