[opensuse-kde] Reminder: KDE Team meeting being planned
Dear list mates,

AS indicated before, I am trying to organize a KDE team meeting on IRC so that
we can discuss and take a team decision on topics that would affect us as a
team and also the KDE Desktop within the openSUSE releases.

With regards to the timing, I have set up a doodle to find out what the best
timing would be. The link to the doodle is: http://doodle.com/h5uvnvixs4bp3r7v

At this moment I have response from 3 people, but I am sure that there are
more people out there that are part of the KDE team. People like Sven, Martin,
Will, Christoph, Markus, Ismael (cartman),Christian, etc.

I would like to send out the invitation by the end of the week, so it would be
great if you could visit the indicated link and let me know what the best
timing is for you.

Thanks.

Regards

Raymond