Re: openSUSE KDE team (was Re: [opensuse-kde] Missing package/update in KDF)
  • From: Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 13:01:15 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 19. September 2012, 12:37:39 schrieb Nico Kruber:
This is something we should request from the zypper team though - leaving
old build packages in the repo (or some sort of repo snapshots) is just one
part of the deal...

The update repo contains multiple builds of the same package version and
multiple versions of the same package. So this is possible already, yet I do
not know how.

Alternatively we could add something to the version if the KDE update repo is
updated, i.e. something like KDE 4.9.1.1 and the next time links are updated
4.9.1.2 etc. If 4.9.1.1 does not allow 4.9.1.2 reverting one package should
drag the rest with them.

Of course a more convenient solution would be better but as long as there is
no need it will not be created.

Sven