Re: openSUSE KDE team (was Re: [opensuse-kde] Missing package/update in KDF)
  • From: Rajko <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 21:04:24 -0500
On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 20:46:45 +0200
Luca Beltrame <lbeltrame@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Since 4.6 we have dedicated "beta" forums which I or the other staff
members open when the first beta hits the mirrors and close when the
final release is out.

Unfortunately the last two iterations yielded poor participation: ...

Open-close could be one of reasons for poor participation. People that
test software like that, and depriving them from fun will push them
elsewhere.

--
Regards, Rajko.