Re: Proposal for KDE Team meeting (was Re: openSUSE KDE team (was Re: [opensuse-kde] Missing package/update in KDF))
On Tuesday 18 September 2012 21:36:07 Raymond Wooninck wrote:
I would like to organize an openSUSE KDE team again, to discuss two changes
that are having an impact on our old way of working. The biggest change is
the new organization within SUSE and that we no longer have dedicated KDE
team members (particular Will). This requires us to be organized a bit
different and it would be good to discuss this.

To support the process, I have created a doodle for the meeting.

The link to your poll is: http://doodle.com/h5uvnvixs4bp3r7v

Please use this instead of emails to me.

Thanks

Raymond