Re: openSUSE KDE team (was Re: [opensuse-kde] Missing package/update in KDF)
Tirsdag den 18. september 2012 17:06:30 skrev Luca Beltrame:
I think Will's proposal (always summer in KDF, branch to KDS when o:F
freezes) did that very well.

As I said before, only (possibly) hard numbers will tell us more about the
state of KDS.

Historical statistics are not relevant since it would be a completely different
situation.

Under Will's proposed regime o:F users would "automatically" test KDS during
the last couple of months leading up to a new openSUSE release. And of course
non-o:F users who care about polished, stable openSUSE releases would test KDS
on older distros too.