Re: openSUSE KDE team (was Re: [opensuse-kde] Missing package/update in KDF)
Tirsdag den 18. september 2012 08:38:14 skrev Sven Burmeister:
To sum-up: I would have to agree that shipping 4.10 with 12.3 is not a very
good idea with the current philosophy of "openSUSE stable". Only if all
upstream bugfix releases are shipped as official updates it makes sense to
ship an immature 4.10.0 instead of a mature 4.9.4/5.

I never said shipping 4.10 would be a bad idea - it would be the same as the
last March release - 4.6.0 in 11.3 - of course the plasma in that release was
the worst since 4.2 or so.

It's mostly a problem if 4.10 would not be accepted in KDF/Factory until it's
officially released upstream in late January, which would leave only a few
weeks
for testing before the mid March release of 12.3.