Re: [opensuse-kde] Kontact/Kmail 4.8.5 Bugs
  • From: Lívio Cipriano <lcmail4lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 13:16:02 +0100
On 18 September 2012 14:06:53 Luca Beltrame wrote:
In data martedì 18 settembre 2012 11:57:09, Lívio Cipriano ha scritto:

(sending to list too, since I botched the reply)

it runs and it's from this kmail session that i'm writing this message.

Third option, since I didn't see (from a quick glance) anything too
suspicious: can you test this with a different (possibly fresh) user
account?

Maybe u have a point there. I remember that with openSUSE 12.1 I had similar
problems and I had to restart nor with a new account but with a new KPIM
instalation delating all akonadi files and, after, with a new virtuoso
database.

I'll try it.

Lívio