Re: [opensuse-kde] KR49 linked libraries
On Monday 17 Sep 2012 23:11:02 Nico Kruber wrote:
KR49 contains some links to several libraries of other packages, e.g. llvm.
These libs are needed for some packages to build for distros offering a too-
old version of them.

They are obviously disabled for openSUSE:Factory since there the newest
version should already exist. However, imho most of these could be disabled
for at least 12.2, too since the version there is recent-enough.

Should we disable builds there or do we really need the most recent version?
- disabling builds would reduce the number of builds if these libs change -
enabling them would maybe fix some bugs

Yes, disable them if recent enough to build. They are probably a hangover
from before 12.2 was split.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)