[opensuse-kde] policy for KDE:Extra apps in KR49, KDF apps
I don't know if you are aware of this, but there is a sr for 9 days now
requesting to add the new knights 2.5.0 to KR49 (and thus also Factory at some
time) since KDE:Extra apparently doesn't want the 4.9 only change.

I'm not quite sure how the policy is here...

Personally, if knights is already in KDE:Extra, I'd prefer to decline the
request to KR49 and suggest to create a new knights49 package in KDE:Extra
which only build on the 4.9 distros and disable the other/old knights package
for these...

Nico