Re: [opensuse-kde] Kontact/Kmail 4.8.5 Bugs
Mandag den 17. september 2012 10:07:51 skrev Lívio Cipriano:
2. After I started Kontact/Kmail, in the Configure
Kmail->Composer->Configure Completion Order, the list of Address Books
appear. If, after, I start to compose an e-mail, and I want the recipients
e-mail/names to complete, this functionality doesn't work. If, after, I go
to the Configure Kmail->Composer-
Configure Completion Order, the Address Books list doesn't appear. If,
after,
I quit Kontact/Kmail and I restart it from the console, it's doesn't run I I
get the messages

I believe the feature to autocomplete addressbook contacts in the composer
to:/cc: etc. fields was removed because it caused some problems.