Re: [opensuse-kde] Nepomuk question
  • From: Werner Flamme <werner.flamme@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 17:17:15 +0200

C. Brouerius van Nidek [17.09.2012 11:19]:
On Monday, September 17, 2012 09:33:33 AM Will Stephenson wrote:
On Monday 17 Sep 2012 12:08:19 C. Brouerius van Nidek wrote:
With my last reboot I got the error message that Nepomuk would
not be able to run because it was missing "Virtuoso Soprano
plugin" After acknowledging the message everything ran and no
problems occurred.

Still curious I started to look for this plugin but did not
find anything. What program is supplying this plugin?

This is still 4.9.1 as indicated in your sig? There is (or was
last week, haven't updated yet) a bug in the plugin loading code
in KDE master, but I'd be surprised if it is also in our KR49
packages.

Dear Will,

This is still 4.9.1 but after a fresh reboot the ,message did not
show up anymore.

... but it may happen any time again :-(. Yes, I had it in 4.9.1 also.
I did not know that this was a bug, and that this bug was fixed. I
just thought of something like startup congestion ;-) Since I don't
use it anyway, I silently klick it away.

Just my 2ยข,
Werner

- --