Re: [opensuse-kde] Re: our goals for 12.3 (ktp)
Hi,

The thing is already in extragear... you will still have kopete if you want...
you will only have to install it by yourself... as far as I know kopete is not
maintained and for sure did not keep out with the developments in the IM
world.

if we do not give a chance to actively developed software we would not see
progress..

regards,
Alin