Re: [opensuse-kde] our goals for 12.3
On 13.09.2012 16:12, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 13. September 2012, 15:00:52 schrieb Alin M Elena:
Hi There,

Will started a general philosophical discussion on the 12.3 deadline...

Can we make a list of our goals for 12.3?

mine...

* replace kopete by ktp

you might have good reasons here, but keep in mind that switching apps
is always bad for continuity expectations of the users. They expect just
improvements, but no behaviour or even changes of the look ...

Aehm, did you check the latest updates for e.g. OSX or Windows?

Greetings, Stephan