[opensuse-kde] Kontact/Kmail 4.8.5 Bugs
  • From: Lívio Cipriano <lcmail4lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 02:01:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I'm running openSUSE 12.2 - i586 with KDE 4.8.5; I think it's the last update,
and I've detect the following bugs.

1 . The system tray icon displays the number of unread solicited messages, but
the Menu "New Messages in ..", in that icon, displays ALL the folders that
have unread messages, solicited OR NOT. The un/solicited mail it's controlled
in the Folder Properties. In version 4.8.4 this worked ok : the number of
solicited unread mails was displayed in the system tray icon ans ONLY the
folders that had those mails appear in the "New Massages in ..." Menu.

2. After I started Kontact/Kmail, in the Configure Kmail->Composer->Configure
Completion Order, the list of Address Books appear. If, after, I start to
compose an e-mail, and I want the recipients e-mail/names to complete, this
functionality doesn't work. If, after, I go to the Configure Kmail->Composer-
Configure Completion Order, the Address Books list doesn't appear. If, after,
I quit Kontact/Kmail and I restart it from the console, it's doesn't run I I
get the messages

"QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication.
Application may misbehave.
QDBusConnection: session D-Bus connection created before QCoreApplication.
Application may misbehave.
"

Any comments or help?

Lívio Cipriano