Re: [opensuse-kde] our goals for 12.3
Torsdag den 13. september 2012 20:19:17 skrev Peter:
* I second the need for video thumbnails. It's working for me in 4.8.5
but perhaps only because I'm clinging on to an old kffmpegthumbnailer
dependency that I guarded with my life during the upgrade from 12.1.

Hmm, yesterday I and another guy on IRC for the life of us couldn't get the
thumbnails to work after updating to 4.8.5 - even after a full reboot. But
today it's working again somehow - with mplayerthumbs (using mplayer
backend, not default phonon).