Re: [opensuse-kde] our goals for 12.3
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 16:12:50 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 13. September 2012, 15:00:52 schrieb Alin M Elena:
Hi There,

Will started a general philosophical discussion on the 12.3 deadline...

Can we make a list of our goals for 12.3?

mine...

* replace kopete by ktp

you might have good reasons here, but keep in mind that switching apps
is always bad for continuity expectations of the users. They expect just
improvements, but no behaviour or even changes of the look ...

* create small groups of well defined maintainers for apps which are at the
heart of kde but not kde per se (amarok,digikam, kile, add your favourite).
* provide a consistent with the official branding colour scheme for kde
(build
around Produkt?).
* replace kdm with lightdm-kde?

add your favourites..