[opensuse-kde] our goals for 12.3
Hi There,

Will started a general philosophical discussion on the 12.3 deadline...

Can we make a list of our goals for 12.3?

mine...

* replace kopete by ktp
* create small groups of well defined maintainers for apps which are at the
heart of kde but not kde per se (amarok,digikam, kile, add your favourite).
* provide a consistent with the official branding colour scheme for kde (build
around Produkt?).
* replace kdm with lightdm-kde?

add your favourites..

regards,