Re: [opensuse-kde] Problem with Local Mail folder in KMail 4.9.1
  • From: Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 12:19:33 +0200
the drafts or templates folder that does not work and these folders are
not
created. Somehow I managed to create a drafts folder, but I can't create a
templates folder.

Is this a known problem, is there some trick, or should I enter a bug
report (upstream or with openSUSE?).

Hi,

This known misbehavior is easy to solve by:

Go to Settings->Configure KMail->Identities->Highlight your account and
press on Modify button (this will open Edit Identities->Go to Advanced Tab
(Edit Sent Folder, Draft Folder, Template Folder by adding the proper
Folder for the account). Press OK and everything is ready to work as used
to work again.

This is not complete. You first have to add a sub folder to Local Mail folder
by right clicking and choosing Add folder and type a self chosen name for that
folder. Then when you follow the above procedure you can choose the new
created folder. After that you will see that the icon of the folder will
change.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf