Re: [opensuse-kde] Why is krunner responsible for locking the screen?
On Tuesday 11 Sep 2012 11:37:22 José Ricardo De León Solís wrote:
With KDE SC 4.9 ksmserver was supposed to handle screen locking. When
I upgraded to KDE 4.9.1 I found that krunner is again handling screen
locking. How come? To me the former behaviour makes more sense but out
of curiosity i'd like to know why was this reverted (or is this a
bug?)

Cheers, Ricardo.

Upstream didn't implement the feature for 4.9 yet - the patch is not yet
merged: https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/106124/

Will
--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)