Re: [opensuse-kde] Could not start process pop3
On Sunday 09 September 2012 14:45:10 dh wrote:

I am not sure of the specifics, but I strongly suspect the messages you are
receiving are related to akonadi. Running kde4 w/out akonadi is like
listening to the a high end stereo w/ earplugs, you will miss much of the
benefits. But who am I to tell you what is best for your needs.

If I was committed to using kmail1 on kde4, then I would disable/uninstall
as many akonadi/nepomuk related packages as possible. Then I would disable
whatever cannot be uninstalled due to dependencies. I would also be sure
that all of the kdepim resources were all of the same version.
Whether you choose to try this is your call (and responsibility)

Hi dh dh

It is appreciated that people like you reply and offer help through your
experiences and insight. Thank you, but take note of my reply to Will.

Bob S