Re: [opensuse-kde] Problem with keyboard in OpenSuSE 12.2 x86_64 and KDE 4.9.1
Mandag den 10. september 2012 18:20:45 Alfonso Castro skrev:
- the map keyboard is not the correct, I use "es". When I made login after
boot the keyboard is not fixed, I have to go to Yast->Hardware->Keyboard
and
select Spanish.

I could not resolve this last problem. I review the values in
/etc/sysconfig/keyboard and /etc/sysconfig/language and look correct.

Can someone help with this problem?

Maybe some problem with kde settings not respecting system wide settings?

I'd check the keyboard settings in kde 'systemsettings'.