Re: [opensuse-kde] dejavu fonts
  • From: "Křištof Želechovski" <yecril71pl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 21:17:16 +0200
Dnia piątek, 7 września 2012 04:32:02 Alin M Elena pisze:
Hi,

I am playing around with the dejavu fonts in KDE...
Tryiing to set them System settings -> Application Appearance -> Fonts I get
the following styles available DejaVu Sans: Extra Light, Bold, Condensed
Bold, Book, Bold Oblique, Oblique, Condensed Oblique Condensed Bold
Obliquem, Condensed, Light Oblique...

if I use from system settings the font management facility for the same
DejaVu sans: Book and Light Oblique are missing...

Book = Regular, Light Oblique is probably virtual.

HTH,
Chris