Re: [opensuse-kde] Could not start process pop3
On Saturday 08 September 2012 06:50:54 Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Samstag, 8. September 2012, 01:05:31 schrieb Bob S:
Presently runnning 12.1 with KDE3 and 12.2 with KDE4.9
However. in 12.2 I am runniong Kmail 1.9 becauae od the Kmail2
problems.

I copied pver all of the swttings from 12.1 to 12.2 (both being Kmail
1,9) Kmail will not fetch mail in 12.2 with the message "cpild not start
process pop3. What am I missing? Setting are both the same in both
distros.

Isn't kmail 1.9 a KDE3 app? If so opensuse-kde3 is the mailinglist for
issues with it.

Sven

Well Sven,thank you for remining me about which list is proper tp post to but
you see, I do not have an issue with kmail on KDE3, It runs just fine there.
The issue is running it on KDE4.9. Ergo this is probably the correct list.
Maybe you didnlt read or understand my posting for help,

So tell me, when 4.9 says It cannot start process pop3, what does it mean and
how do I fix it?

Bob S