[opensuse-kde] Could not start process pop3
Hello list

Presently runnning 12.1 with KDE3 and 12.2 with KDE4.9
However. in 12.2 I am runniong Kmail 1.9 becauae od the Kmail2
 problems.

I copied pver all of the swttings from 12.1 to 12.2 (both being Kmail 1,9)
Kmail will not fetch mail in 12.2 with the message "cpild not start process
pop3.  What am I missing? Setting are both the same in both distros.

I seem to remember a posting about a change in a script or something
which disabled something about  kmail 2??

Please excuse any typos; Can;t see very well amymore.

Bob S