Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Distro:Stable is now openSUSE 12.2
On Wednesday 05 Sep 2012 21:25:06 you wrote:
On Wednesday 05 September 2012, Will Stephenson wrote:
I've stopped KDF build to save cycles and prevent changes there from
triggering KR49 rebuilds.

Hi Will,

sorry, but disabling build will not fix anything for KR49. for some reason
the rebuild flags were set incorrectly on KR49, which caused the incorrect
publishing, and I didn't catch it early enough.

Ok. Is this rebuild=direct? Adrian suggested we use it to speed up rebuilds.
If this is the problem then we can document that it needs to be reset before a
version bump.

I'm fixing it up now manually, please stop manipulating the build
repositories until it is cleaned up.

*hands off the wheel* :)

Dirk, please allow KR49 to complete and publish 12.1 and 12.2 before
starting work in KDF again; it's clear that we should have a published
4.9.1 first.

The work on KDF has nothing to do with KR49. I'll fixup the missing packages
in KR49 and will continue working on KDF like announced.

I'm not sure that everything in KR49 actually has a fixed _link to its
counterpart in KDF, so work in KDF could trigger an immediate rebuild without
publishing in KR49. Correct me if I'm wrong. I just don't want the work Todd
and Nico have invested over the last couple of days to meet users'
expectations to have a delayed result.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, openSUSE Board, Booster, KDE Developer
(AG Nürnberg)