Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Distro:Stable is now openSUSE 12.2
On Wednesday 05 September 2012, Will Stephenson wrote:

I've stopped KDF build to save cycles and prevent changes there from
triggering KR49 rebuilds.

Hi Will,

sorry, but disabling build will not fix anything for KR49. for some reason the
rebuild flags were set incorrectly on KR49, which caused the incorrect
publishing, and I didn't catch it early enough.

I'm fixing it up now manually, please stop manipulating the build repositories
until it is cleaned up.

Dirk, please allow KR49 to complete and publish 12.1 and 12.2 before
starting work in KDF again; it's clear that we should have a published
4.9.1 first.

The work on KDF has nothing to do with KR49. I'll fixup the missing packages
in KR49 and will continue working on KDF like announced.

Greetings,
Dirk