Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-kde (310 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Distro:Stable is now openSUSE 12.2
On Wednesday 05 Sep 2012 18:33:28 Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 5. September 2012, 18:22:34 schrieb Nico Kruber:
re-enabling KR49 now would burden the OBS with twice as many build jobs
-> so, now the only thing we can do is wait for KDF to finish and use
from there (or wait until KR49 is set up + build + published again)

If one links the packages from KDF to KR49, after they finished building in
KDF within a few days, they will have to be built again, won't they. This
would take even more days until KR49 gets to where it would be if it was not

yes - but KDF will have 4.9.1 then...

So why should KR49 suffer? I'd say stop KDF and re-enable KR49. If KR49 is
finished completely KDF can do whatever it wants as long as it does not have
any negative impact on KR49.

that would be another option - however, I think, KR49 will need a complete
rebuild now (after the packages have been re-linked to KDF) while KDF has
already built some packages and I'd guess, KDF is thus ready earlier

personally, I don't mind which repo has 4.9.1 first - I'll happily switch :)

I wouldn't mind an increased build priority though ;)

To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kde+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kde+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >
List Navigation
Follow Ups