Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Distro:Stable is now openSUSE 12.2
Am Mittwoch, 5. September 2012, 18:22:34 schrieb Nico Kruber:
re-enabling KR49 now would burden the OBS with twice as many build jobs
(KR49+KDF!
-> so, now the only thing we can do is wait for KDF to finish and use 4.9.1
from there (or wait until KR49 is set up + build + published again)

If one links the packages from KDF to KR49, after they finished building in
KDF within a few days, they will have to be built again, won't they. This
would take even more days until KR49 gets to where it would be if it was not
interrupted.

So why should KR49 suffer? I'd say stop KDF and re-enable KR49. If KR49 is
finished completely KDF can do whatever it wants as long as it does not have
any negative impact on KR49.

Sven