Re: [opensuse-kde] KDE:Distro:Stable is now openSUSE 12.2
On Wednesday 05 Sep 2012 18:14:36 Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 5. September 2012, 18:08:10 schrieb Nico Kruber:
Why has building in KR49 been disable?
4.9.1 has not been published there yet.

I thought so, too, but apparently it was published - I can confirm this at
least for openSUSE 12.1, x86_64

There are a lot of 4.9.0 packages for 12.2 in the repos mixed with 4.9.1
packages. So why not simply let it finish building for all distro versions
before changing anything in the repo config?

yes, that was the idea, I think - Dirk just started too early...
it's too late now anyway, KDF already build 4.9.1 packages

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/Release:/49/openSUSE_12.2/i58
6/

re-enabling KR49 now would burden the OBS with twice as many build jobs
(KR49+KDF!
-> so, now the only thing we can do is wait for KDF to finish and use 4.9.1
from there (or wait until KR49 is set up + build + published again)

Nico